Friday 25 January 2013

Lancôme Skin Care Review


I recently got a gift from one of the girls in work of a Lancôme set. I have always adored Lancôme  products but have never been able to afford them. The gift set she gave me was actually due to come free when you purchased two or more Lancôme  products, one to be skincare. In the gift set there was the Hydra Zen moisturising cream, the Bi-Facil instant cleanser for sensitive eyes, the Galatéis Douceur which is a cleanser, and there was also two small tubes of Lancôme Genifique and Lancôme Visionnaire. I gave the Genifique and Visionnaire samples to my mam, cause I didn't think I would use them. Needless to say she wanted the whole set.

I have bought cleansers and moisturisers before and have been happy with them but words cannot express how good these Lancôme products are! I wear make up everywhere, people have actually thought I am really sick when I don't wear make up! I have found previously that no eye make up remover takes all my mascara and eye liner off, but the bi-facil instant cleanser pulls it off so well. On a day-to-day basis I would wear foundation, mascara, eye liner and a little bit of eye-shadow. As you can see from the photo below how much eye make up came off with this product.

I have to admit I've been really scabby using all these products because I don't want them to run out, so I usually give myself a treat by using it once a week! The picture below of the cotton pads was actually after I used a make up wipes, which I would have previously thought would have gotten rid of most, if not all, my make up. It's sort of disgusting seeing that obviously there is still a good bit left after using a make up wipe and I wouldn't say that my make up is heavy. The Galatéis Douceur cleanser is amazing, it goes on so smoothly and lifts make up so quickly. I have quite sensitive skin so other products have stung my face but this is so gentle. The moisturiser is amazing, it smells gorgeous and gives your skin a healthy glow. It's an anti-stress moisturiser and it certainly make you feel a little bit more relaxed. I'd usually use all these product before I got to bed and I love waking up the next morning and seeing how fresh my skin looks.
Overall I would give each of the Lancôme products 5 out of 5!! Amazing products and definitely worth the price tag. And even better, Lancôme currently have 25% off all products in selected locations, so I will definitely be stocking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx