Friday 22 March 2013

Barry M "Lash Vegas"

Hello Girlies!
It's absolutely horrible outside, so I suppose it's a good thing that I'm stuck in work until 5! I was of course almost an hour late for work, waking up and hearing rain does not encourage you to get out of bed and without my trustful mammy to pull the covers off me it's even more difficult...but the good news is she'll be home tonight! I'm just a little bit excited to see her!
So, the other day I was on Grafton Street looking for Race Day dresses, but of course no joy! On the way back to my car I decided I'd stop off in boots for an impulse buy... something to cheer me up after my horrible day!

I ended up picking up Barry M's latest mascara Lash Vegas. It was €9.75, so was a little bit more expensive than my usual mascara but I decided I had to try it after all of the hype that had been built up around it. It was so worth it though! The shape of the mascara is different than most and I love the design of it (I find it easier to hold). I have extremely sensitive eyes, and can only use certain mascaras, so I was afraid this mascara would make my eyes itchy. It didn't, it applied really well and I only needed about two sweeps to get the lashes I was after. Because I'm naturally quite fair, my lashes need a good mascara, otherwise my eyes look tiny.
I would highly recommend this girls, a must have for any make up bag (or box in my case). Although it's a little bit more expensive, compared to brands like Lancome and MAC it's dirt cheap....and it does the exact same job!
On a final note, I'm sad (and glad) to say bye bye Mabelline Great Lash Mascara...you have been replaced! You've done me well over the past 6 years, but it's time for change!

Thanks for reading girls! Have you tried Barry M's Lash Vegas yet? What's your verdict? Yay or Nay?!



6 comments:

  1. this looks like such a good mascara! definitely worth a try!

    I've nominated you for a liebster award!

    visit my blog.... http://laurasfashionfix.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/liebster-blog-award-7.html

    or more info and all the details

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lashes look great! Love your blog. Followed via bloglovin and GFC.

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx