Thursday 21 March 2013

Bee Lovely Hand Cream - Neal's Yard Remedies

I haven't really had the chance to post in awhile and this is mainly because I have literally been so busy with college and the likes. There has been so much happening in my life, it would actually be so difficult to even explain. Let's just say I got to the point last week were I would just cry over anything....and I mean anything!
So, I recently got a new hand cream and had to do a review on it. My hands are always cold and dry, and they've also started to swell a lot at my joint recently, so I constantly need to apply hand cream. I'd never heard about Neal's Yard Remedies before but I absolutely loved the fact that it is organic. It's also such a cute little bottle and perfect for any handbag. I've been using this for almost a week now and at first I didn't like it, but after continual use, it has just kept growing and growing on me, and my hands feel so amazingly soft. I recently read an article about how good honey is for you, and the main ingredient in this hand cream is honey! It also contains "energizing orange essential oil" which is the main scent you can get from this hand cream. When I originally applied it I thought it was overly greasy, but after using it more than once I realised that yes it is greasy upon first application (like all hand creams), but it dries in so quickly and doesn't have that sticky effect (which most hand creams have).
I will definitely be buying this once it runs out, and although it's a little bit pricey for a hand cream, it's so worth it! Have you tried the Bee Lovely Hand Cream yet? Or any other Neal's Yard Remedies Products?


Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx