Wednesday 13 March 2013

Wednesday Wishlist

Ok, so my kind of third wishlist in the past month...I swear I'm not trying to drop any subtle hints *cough, cough*!


1.I'm going to try to keep this one as short as possible, to avoid disappointing myself. The first item I want/ need is the gorgeous Palms Belted Playsuit from Lashes of London. It's something you could dress down or up! I love the print and the tie bit around the cleavage. I think it's so pretty and cute! And best yet...it's reduced to €18.62. It's payday tomorrow so this may be my first investment.
2.The next thing on my wishlist is this Geek Onesie from AX Paris. I know it's no longer winter, but as I'm sitting here typing this I am so cold *brrrrrr*! I need this and would probably live in it for the next few months...It's  €35 and if you're a student you get 10% off. Personally I think you can never go wrong with a onesie....it's pretty much winter all year around in Ireland!
3.The next thing on my wishlist is a pair of Navy Disco Leggings from AX Paris. When I first seen people wearing disco leggings I was so unsure, but they've grown on me so quickly and after watching Geordie Shore last night and seeing Charlotte in a similar pair, I was like I need those! And they're only €13.99, that's crazy cheap! I'd pair these with a crop top or an oversized jumper for comfort.
4. I've got two weddings this summer so I want to get a dress that's suitable for both. After looking on the Forever Unique website I came across about 20 different dresses I wanted, and then narrowed this down to 3. The Precious dress in nude is probably my favourite. It's a prom style dress, embellished in jewels and I think it's so pretty and girly! It's expensive, but it's for a special occasion and I'll be wearing it more than once... 
Again I've had to stop myself from looking any further...my poor bank account! 
Thank you so much for reading my posts and following me
Dawn
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx