Wednesday 12 June 2013

Yes to Carrots Hand and Elbow Moisturiser

Good morning lovelies!! 
A few months ago I ordered a few bits from Fragrance Direct after seeing how ridiculously cheap they were!! I filled up my cart with about 8 items of brand name products and they all added up to around £20. Add to this the delivery cost and the total was near enough £25!! The postage and packaging is bit steep for my liking but to be honest I'd spend that money on petrol getting to a good Boots store (i.e. Liffey Valley, as Nutgrove has a poor selection, and after recent events in Dundrum, I prefer to venture further afield!). I bought lots of stuff that's overly priced in Irish stores, for less than half of the price. Essie nail polish was £1.99 and Dainty Doll was around the same price mark!! 
One of the products I bought was 'Yes to Carrots' hand and elbow cream. I've been moisturising my hands for around 6 years now and to be honest it's not because I have dry hand or anything, it's because my mam has always been fond of hand moisturisers and I guess it was a natural progression I made! I bought this had cream for £1.99 and it is fantastic. It smells amazing, leaves my hands moisturised, isn't greasy at all and it came in a HUGE bottle. Amazing really!! This sits at my bedside and I use it morning, noon and night. I really wish I had stocked up on it now though! 
The only issue with this is that it's not available in stores as it's discontinued stock, which also means if Fragrance Direct run out, it'll be even more difficult to track down. 
Have you girls ever tried any Yes to Carrots products? What hand moisturisers would you recommend?

2 comments:

  1. Anything I've tried from Yes to Carrots I've loved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it, but it's a little bit expensive!!

      Delete

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx