Monday 29 July 2013

Good Things - Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion

Hi guys!
The lovely Suzie over at Wizard Publicity recently sent me out a "sample" of Good Things Deep Pore Anti Blemish Lotion. Now I say "sample" because it was a full size bottle I received which I was delighted with! When I first received this I was really excited to use it and at first sniff it smelt so fresh... Really summery.
The brand Good Things was created by Alice Hart-Davis who designed the skin care range to make the most of young skin. Alice's philosophy is the young skin needs to be kept clean, exfoliated and hydrated. All of her products are free from mineral oils, parabens, sodium lareth and have not been tested on animals!
So the actual product it self… I've been using it for just under a month now and it's become a part of my daily beauty regime. It's a 2 in 1 cleanser and toner which helps to unclog pores without stripping your skin of natural oils. I've been using this morning and night and I've noticed my skin looks a lot brighter and areas which are prone to nasty blemishes and blackheads have been cleared significantly. Now it takes a lot for me to venture outside my house without a full face of make up, but after using this I feel a lot more confident flashing my natural skin tone!
And the best part it's quite cheap, €6.99 for a 200ml bottle. And the smallest bit goes a long way. AND there no need to wash it off, just apply with a cotton pad and let it dry!
I'm in love with this product and it'll definitely be a part of my everyday essentials and I'm going to try pick up a Good Things moisturiser. I'd highly recommend you to test it out!
Have you tried any Good Things products? What do you think about the brand?
Dawn
xXx
                                                   Bloglovin Twitter Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is super cute I am excited I found it...blog birthdays! Happy birthday! I have been meaning to find a pore cleanser. I like experimenting.

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx