Monday 29 July 2013

Wedding Time

Hi all!
I've become a terrible blogger and I'll admit that. I have some posts which have been in the works for a few weeks now but I promise they'll be up soon enough!
So, I'm literally in the door from Kerry (which is in the south west of Ireland) and I'm absolutely cream crackered! I was at my cousin Phils wedding, who's the first nephew in the family to get married. It was emotional at times but a great day was had by all. I drove down on Thursday which was actually great fun. We stopped off in Moneygall which is the "Ancestral Home of President Obama"... We had time to spare since my parents left a good 2 hours after us. We then stopped off for a bit of grub in Adare which is in Limerick. We finally arrived in Kerry and met the rest of the family. It's about a 3 and a half hour journey and I only got lost when I came into Killarney itself. 
On the way home was a different story though. I got lost coming out of Killarney and ended up driving through Cork, which added another 45mins onto the trip. We stopped off in Laois on the way home, which is a county I absolutely adore! 
I just wanted to share some pictures of the wedding and my trip that I took along the way. I have a lot more on my camera but laziness has taken over and I'm not bothered digging out my laptop!
Our stop off  in Moneygall
The groom and grooms men!
Guess which lady is my mammy!
The detail
My make-up for the day
I had such a fantastic few days away and it was great to spend some time with my family and have a laugh. 
Have you ever been to Kerry? If you haven't and you live in Ireland you need to get down there it's beautiful!
Dawn
xXx
                                                     Bloglovin Twitter Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx