Wednesday 1 January 2014

Hello 2014...

Again I must apologise for disappearing off the blogosphere for awhile. Christmas has been extremely hectic and it's just about begining to calm down. I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and Santa spoiled you all... He definitely spoiled me (and so did my fantastic boyfriend!). 
I just wanted to write a quick post to let you all know I'm still around and that I'll be up and blogging again very soon! I also wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year. As for resolutions, i have a few. One of these is definitely to focus more on my blog... So I'll be trying to stick by this as much as I can. Another one, is to get healthier (not lose weight or anything) but just in general be healthier. I've noticed in the past year certain tasks I could have done two years ago now drain me of energy. I eat terribly and exercise is nonexistent. I won't be joining a gym or start some fad diet but I will try eat more fruit and veg, drink more water and instead of driving to the shop (that's literally around the corner) I'm going to walk. 
Again I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and a brilliant New Year. Have any of you made any New Years resolutions?!  
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx