Monday 10 February 2014

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish range

As a nail polish hoarder I tend to purchase loads of different polishes and after a day forget that I own them. However, Rimmels Salon Pro are hard to forget to be honest. I'm a bit late to posting about these, but I've been meaning to write a post since last August! Better late than never right?!
My best friend, Niamh, first introduced me to these as she gave me two for my birthday last year. The shades she gave me are really summer shades, but I've worn them throughout Autumn and Winter.... YOLO right?! No but in all seriousness I love bright shades as much as I love dark shades, and these two shades have come out of my nail polish box more than once during these cold months. I recently picked up another shade which I originally thought was black, and was quite disappointed when I lashed it on my nails. It's a dark blue, not black. After a day or two the shade started growing on me, and I realised it was my own fault for not reading the name on the bottle.
So back to the nail polishes. BEST NAIL POLISH EVER! Ok so that may seem like a bit much, but seriously they've won me over. Not only are they super cheap (about €5 each), but they're also fast drying and they last much longer than any other polish (working with cash means by nails are destroyed by the end of the day). Another great thing about these is the brush, it's a lot wider than any other polish meaning you don't have to do multiple layers to paint one nail. Saying that you do need multiple layers to get the opacity you may want.
So, would I buy these again?! Hell yes! Simple as. My one issue is that I can't find a black anywhere, which really does disappoint me!

Have you tried Rimmels Salon Pro nail polishes?! What do you think?!
Dawn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx